Ebersole Honda is looking for talented, hardworking individuals, who are motivated and inspired to make a difference
in our sales department. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to serve the public, representing an industry
leading brand, while working for a dealership where ethics and standards still mean something. Ebersole is a family
owned and operated auto group that has built its reputation on over 98 years of fair and honest treatment of Our
Customers and Employees.
We are a company committed to developing and training our team members with a “promote from within” philosophy. Prior
sales experience is a plus, but not required for someone that has the “Right Stuff”
Sales Consultants receive a salary plus bonus with a five-day work week. Position does require some evenings, and
most Saturdays until 5pm.
Please apply online at
www.ebersoleauto.com or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EXPRESS SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Ebersole Automotive Group is looking to add an Express Service Technician to our busy service team.
Job responsibilities include: Performing specified maintenance and repairs. All applicants must have the
desire to excel in their career and satisfy customer needs through quality workmanship and continuous company training.
Applicants with current State Inspection License are preferred.
Auto Appearance Reconditioning Technician
Ebersole Automotive Group of Lebanon is currently looking to add staff to our busy Reconditioning Departments! Ebersole
Automotive has been Family Owned and Operated for the last 98 years! We have been voted “#1 Dealership in the Lebanon
Valley” 8 years in a row! Full Time, Part Time, and Flat Rate positions are available, depending on experience,
and position location. We are seeking energetic individuals that possess a neat appearance and a good past work
history. Previous reconditioning experience is preferred, but not required.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Wash vehicle exterior, using cleaning solution, wax, water, cloths, and brushes.
- Clean and vacuum interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Clean/Treat vinyl or leather surfaces and treat fabrics with spot- and stain- resistant chemicals to preserve and
protect interior components.
- Clean engine and engine compartment with various cleaning agents to remove grease and grime.
- Apply special-purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which normal cleaning procedures do not remove, utilizing
experience and judgment and following recommendations of Management.
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Positive attitude
- Clean driving record
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Why work for us?
Company offers competitive wages, advancement opportunities, hospitalization, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays,
vehicle discounts, and more.
Please apply by completing an Application for Employment at our Honda Buick GMC Showroom at 1900 Cumberland Street,
Lebanon, Pa 17042.
Resumes can be sent to