EXPRESS SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Ebersole Automotive Group is looking to add an Express Service Technician to our busy service team.
Job responsibilities include: Performing specified maintenance and repairs. All applicants must have the desire to excel in their career and satisfy customer needs through quality workmanship and continuous company training. Applicants with current State Inspection License are preferred.
AUTOMOTIVE TITLE CLERK
Ebersole Automotive Group is currently hiring for an energetic and motivated Title Clerk. We operate a busy dealership and need an individual with the desire to complete work accurately and efficiently.
- Process vehicle registration for customers on retail transactions
- Proper recording of liens where applicable
- Assign titles for vehicles sold wholesale
- Resolve titling issues with appropriate dealership personnel and/or state agencies
- Maintain knowledge of current laws and regulations related to titling of vehicles
- Ability to process title applications using current dealership software programs
- Report Wholesale sales to the state of PA as required
- Complete training as required by state to process titles
Apply to Randy Swartz, General Manager at:
Ebersole Auto Group
1900 Cumberland St
Lebanon, PA 17042
or email resume to email@example.com
Auto Appearance Reconditioning Technician
Ebersole Automotive Group of Lebanon is currently looking to add staff to our busy reconditioning department. We are seeking energetic individuals that possess a neat appearance and a good Past work history. Previous reconditioning experience is preferred. Company offers competitive wages, hospitalization, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, vehicle discounts and advancement opportunities. Applicant will be subject to drug screening, background check and good driving record required. Please apply by completing an Application for Employment at our showroom or by sending resume to firstname.lastname@example.org